Kitchen Cabinets FAQ
1. What are our kitchen cabinets made of?
Our cabinets are made of all wood. There is no particle board in any of our cabinets.
2. How long will it take to get my order?
We will ship the cabinets within 7-10 days of receiving the order.
3. Can I get my order faster?
Yes. The order can be expedited at an additional cost.
4. Do you provide live assistance in assembling the cabinets?
We will be happy to assist you in any way we can. We do not provide guaranteed live support. All assembly instructions are put in the box and are available on the website. View the instructions here and a step-by-step assembly guide here.
5. How are the cabinets shipped?
We ship via UPS ground or Roadway, depending on the amount and weight of the order.
6. What is the return policy?
All sales are final upon receipt of internet order. If the order must be cancelled or changed, there is a 20% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted unless prior approval has been given and a return number issued. all returns require a 20% restocking fee and are to be returned at the buyers expense. All damaged merchandise need to be reported within 30 days and reported to the common carrier for inspection. The glass in glass doors are not guaranteed from breaking and cannot be replaced
7. How are the cabinets packaged?
The cabinets are packaged in a cardboard box. The components will either be inside the box or in a separate box.
8. Can I purchase any other size cabinets or any other components that are not listed on your website?
Please call our office at (888) 300-0019 and we will let you know if they're available.
9. Can I get a sample door or sample color?
Yes. There is a "Samples" tab on the Place Order page enabling you to order samples.
10. Why am I asked to pay in advance?
All cabinets are made to order according to your specifications and cannot be reused.
11. How do I pay for the order?
We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.